coal mining metres

  • Miners Anemometer | Hand Held Meter for Mining Industry

    Mine workers and managers depend on tools like a mining anemometer to provide fast, accurate readings. When selecting a mining anemometer, mine managers should consider the size, the ease of use and the durability of the meters they are looking at.

  • Coal worker dies in mine incident near Gladstone | The ...

    Jul 07, 2019 · Worker injured in coal mine fall In a separate mining accident later this morning, a man was seriously injured after falling about 10 metres from a platform at a mine in North Queensland.

  • Iamgold reports assays from Nelligan project

    Aug 13, 2019 · The project is owned and operated 51% by Iamgold, and the remaining 49% belongs to Vanstar Mining Resources. The 2019 delineation drill program included 28 holes totaling 10,558 metres.

  • Should we buy a property in an area of coalmining ...

    Jan 05, 2017 · A Coal Authority report is essential reading for anyone considering buying property within a coalfield area. Q We are in the process of purchasing a property and have a report that states our property is within 50 metres of coalmining subsidence claims.